The default method of payment for a lease-to-own agreement is via ACH using your bank account on file. However, you can add a debit/credit card as the primary method by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your account at customer.snapfinance.com.
- Click on the “Lease Detail” tab on the main dashboard.
- Click on “Add a Payment Option” to add your card information.
- Click on "Change Primary Payment Method"
- Click on "Select" next to your desired payment method.
*Note: You will receive a confirmation message stating "All scheduled payment transactions will be charged to your selected primary payment method."
If you want to change your bank account, please call to speak with a member of our Customer Care team.