In addition to your scheduled lease payments, you can make extra payments to acquire ownership. Follow these simple steps to make an additional payment:
1. Log in to your account at customer.snapfinance.com.
2. Click on the “Schedule Payment” button on the main dashboard. If this option is not available, click on the “Lease Details” tab and follow the directions to add your card information.
3. Continue to “Select a Payment Method.” You can choose between the stored bank account information or add a new payment method.
4. Enter the payment amount and click “Select.”
5. Proceed to enter your payment date. Please consider the following when scheduling additional payments:
• When using your bank account:
- Payments made early in the day will generally be processed the next business day. Payments made later in the day may require an extra business day to process.
- Future payments can be scheduled for up to a week from today’s date except on weekends and holidays.
• When using your debit or credit card:
- Future payments can be scheduled the same day when using a debit or credit card.
6. Verify the information is correct and click “Submit Payment.”